Monday, November 06, 2006

MMC Was a great succes!

With testimonies like these that keep pouring in:

The whole week-end was AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. This is definitely, one of the most memorable 4 days of my life. I met so many loving people of God. My head felt so clear, and I felt so happy, and I was with family. I can't wait to get in touch with everyone I've ever known, to let them know, what a wonderful opportunity this really is. I dedicated my business to The Lord, before I even got started, and I want to make Him proud.

I want to thank Tim Darnell, and Jack, and everyone that made this week-end possible. The speakers were so down to earth, and loving as well, and I learned a lot from them all. I can't wait until the next one, where I will have a large group, "my very own group". Special Blessings to all of you for this coming year, and beyond.

Love to all
Betty



How can people who have never attended one of these powerful conferences continue to call advantage conferences and Tim Darnell nasty words in a juvenile name calling on annonymous boards using words like "scam"?

This wrong needs to be righted.

Comment away.

No comments: