Friday, September 15, 2006

Feedback on Tim's Book Slay Your Giant

This came into my inbox recently:

Hi my family and I are please to know that their are still good folks out there on the planet who as shown us opportunities can be had for who ever willing to change their way of thinking. This is a very powerful book that Tim has writen so that persons like myself can reconnect with my Lord an Savior JESUS CHRIST. The entire book hit home with me, I had started feeling as if this book was writen especially for me an me only. God's way of saying, Kal, here it is straight up an down, side to side. It can't get any plainer than this. What your are doing for so many is truly a blessing. I believe that I am called by God to serve the kingdom he as created. Gaints have been my down fall, If this book had not been written I would not have learned about Slaying of Giants. Thank you Tim, and Eric for being true believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
 
Thank you Kal for being a leader already.  I agree right now with you for your Giants to already be slain and for your million dollar business to be blessing thousands and thousands around the world as you are a funnel for God's Kingdom.

---
Kal is currently a candidate taking a look at a Christ-Centered business opportunity which is really a marketplace ministry as you can see.

No comments: