Thursday, May 18, 2006

Something wrong said about Tim Darnell needs to be corrected

Apparently Tim Darnell, CEO of Advantage Conferences, has done something right. He has people who don't know anything about him writing horrible things about him as a person and about his company using words like "scam".

Having met Tim, and having known him for more than 8 months, I have seen into the real man. He has a mission to help entrepreneurs in all kinds of industries get invaluable information from people who have become millionaires and multi-millionaires in a amazing array of industries and fields. He also has a mission to raise very large sums of monies for faith-based organizations. And, he also has a foundation which doesn't just talk about doing good by has put faith into action and done a lot of good.

His young company and what it offers unique to the marketplace is just what it seems on the many sites representing it around the internet. 'Nough said.

He is getting the fundraising mission off the ground and appears to be well on the road to raising hundreds of millions of dollars for faith-based organizations.

His foundation has already in the short time that it has been around supported orphanages in Guatemala, and low income families living in bad neighborhoods around America.

On a regular basis he also serves as a chaplain for a prison, and he is active in his local church.

Just like any slanderous/liabelous things you hear or read, you should attempt to understand from what you hear or read if the author/speaker really knows what they are saying or if they have an alternate motive for slamming on a person.

Personally, I am tired of all the negative in this world. If I were tempted to be persuaded by something I read on an open forum, and I had no other place to turn, I'd call that person and talk with them in person. If they were selling me or too slick to be believable, then I might believe the slander, but if while talking to the person I felt the honesty and knew they just weren't the horrible person that I read about then I'd chose to ignore the negative.

Believe what you want, but I chose to believe what I have seen with my eyes and heard with my ears. The proof is in the fruit being born out in his life.

2 comments:

jingoist for Christ said...

When we know we are doing what is right for the Kingdom of God, there will be persecution.
Jesus taught in His Sermon on the Mount in Matthew 5:10-12. (NLT) He said, "God blesses those who are persecuted because they live for God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs." In verse 11, Jesus said, "God blesses you when you are mocked and persecuted and lied about because you are my followers." verse 12, Jesus said, "Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted, too.
Philippians 1:28-30 (NLT), Paul said, "Don't be intimidated by your enemies. This will be a sign to them that they are going to be destroyed, but that you are going to be saved even by God himself. For you have given not only the privilege of trusting in Christ but also the the privilege of suffering for Him. We are in this fight together. You have seen me suffer for Him in the past, and you know that I am still in the midst of this great struggle."
It is very hard to be glad and happy when lies are spoken about us. However, the comfort and healing is the "reward awaiting in heaven" for the persecution we endure here in this life.
People can hurt us deeply by what they say against our good works, but as children of God we must draw strength and comfort from the suffering of lies and persecution brought against us. Satan uses the weakest links (negative people) to try to destroy us. With SUB (sustained unwavering belief), no one can destroy us.
I have been involved in good community services for several years now; and I have had lies told about me. At first I was so blown away and hurt with this demeanor but the Holy Spirit quickly led me to the above scriptures for comforting and healing. I am confident Tim Darnell draws strength from Jesus teachings in sermon on the mount. Tim is humble and bold in His witnessing for Christ. He is a fine example of a Godly mentor. I, so appreciate his Godly spirit and how his spirit has impacted my life for Christ in these few short months.
May God be Glorified!

Hello said...

Amen Eric. This is long overdue!! I am so blessed to be part of Advantage Conferences and to call Tim Darnell my friend and brother in Christ Jesus. His selfless attitude to everything he does and his true giving spirit is like none other I have ever encountered in business. I know without d-o-u-b-t that he a genuine Christian and I pray that he will be blessed beyond measure. We love you Tim. May God be Glorified in all you continue to do - forver!